Explore San Sebastian and have a nice evening seminar.
Follow our guides during the visit of the city of San Sebastian after your seminar in the Basque Country.
Go along the walk of this wonderful Concha Bay, with its buildings made of stone. This former resort of the kings of Spain has retained its charm.
Discover the wonderful landscapes and cultural sites of Mount Urgull during a ride. Visit the ancient fortifications and various chapels wich can offer you an exceptional view of the bay and city views at the top.
At the foot of the mountain, the popular streets of the old town with their histriques places like "La Plaza de la Constitucion" or "Plaza Lazala" and the tapas bars and restaurants will delight you.
San Sebastian is a city renowned for its gastronomy. Restaurants designs to traditional restaurants, spend a warm and lively evening.
At the end of the evening for lovers of nights in madness, a detour in dance bars, then in one of the famous San Sebastian clubs will be offered. For most players, the doors of their casino will be open.
Tapas party in Saint Sébastien : 95 euros HT / pers (3-4 tapas bars)
- During the fist part of the party, discover the Bay of San Sebastian accompanied by our local guide. Immerse yourself in the incredible Spanish atmosphere and enjoy an evening as local
- At the time of the aperitif: Have a drink in the famous tapas bar enjoying a few pintxos (Basque tapas) and discover several bar ...
- Discover how the Spanish begin their evening!
Discovery the Bay of Saint Sébastien and the variety of tapas and pintxos wine - sangria - beer - Patxaran
the bests of your party in Saint Sébastien:
- Change of scene - San Sebastien city : euLe dépaysement - la ville de San Sébastien : european capital of Culture in 2016
- Go to the bars of the old city
- Party according to your desires: pintxos and tapas party for the aperitif and then a dinner
our others seminars in the basque country
Contact us for a personalize proposition: 05 59 24 11 84 or email@example.com